Consider the following statements:
1. Outside of the Church, there is no salvation.
2. All the gods of the Gentiles are devils.
3. Without faith, it is impossible to please God.
4. Homosexual activity is an abomination before God.
5. God punishes sin in both the temporal and spiritual arenas.
6. The death penalty is an illicit form of punishment and should be abolished.
7. Union between Church and State is the most ideal form of government.
8. Missing Mass is a mortal sin and renders a soul worthy of hell.
9. The Bible is inerrant.
10. The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass is the most important event on the planet.
Which of these items has the least amount of support from the Magisterium?
Which of these items would most Catholics most readily agree with?